I have extensive knowledge in Windows- and *nix-systems, although I highly prefer GNU+Linux-systems. Technologies I’m productive with include:
- Python and C: I’m familiar with these ranging from small scriplets to large projects.
- Databases: I have good knowledge on SQL syntax.
- Git and LaTeX: I use both daily.
- Server software: I know Apache very well, I’m also familiar with nginx and lighttpd.
- Server maintenance: I have lots of experience with Debian-based server solutions. I have experience with DigitalOcean and AWS.
- Web design: At this point you must have already noticed that I’m not a web designer by any means.
I’ve done lots of stuff in various projects and from those I’ve learned the following skills:
- Project management: Managing goals and people is easy for me.
- Teaching: I’m very good at getting my point accross to other people and teaching about subjects I have knowledge about.
- Electronics: I’ve built electronics ranging from a blinking LED to a stereo amplifier.
You can download my CV in finnish or english.