I find this to be a much better alternative to sharing things on Facebook or other social media. These links are not in any particular order, other than the time of addition (newest on top) and being filed under the month of addition. If something über-cool is missing, then it is.
- Think of vim as a language.
- How H.264 works.
- NASA explains why using over 40 decimals of Pi are essentially useless.
- The Great Barrier Reef is dead :(
- A guy rants about startup culture.
- A graph that provides an awesome perspective to global warming.
- Cool video regarding the usefulness of old Apple computers. Be kind to check other videos from this guy too!
- An interesting article about how one guys .zshrc bloated into an open source project.
- A website about thorium based nuclear power.
- Some guy rants about Beer Pong. Beer Pong is stupid.
- Interesting video about drug prohabition and its effects.
- My List that contains things I boycott or otherwise do not like.
- Original Star Wars 35mm print has been restored and released online!
- Ancient Unix commercial/tutorial by AT&T
- How RMS does his computing. One can only admire his dedication! ;)
- A Youtube channel that follows WWI week by week. Great perspective into the particular conflict.
- Apollo Lunar Module computer simulator.
- Simpler version of the site linked below, I have personally tested this on Windows 98 using Internet Explorer 6.
- The site that inspired the look and feel of mine.